The Fitness Team in Pewaukee
Revolution Fitness works to elevate how you feel, look and perform in order to ensure long, healthy lives for everyone.We believe…
- Our job is to get you to your fitness goals. Your job is to keep coming back.
- When you are fit and healthy, you are the best version of yourself.
- Providing time for personal, one-on-one attention is the only way to help you attain your goals, whether it’s a private session or small group training.
- Our clients deserve world-class service and a welcoming atmosphere when they come to our gym.
- In providing the quickest, most efficient, most sustainable path to achieving your health goals.
Derek Benz, Owner, B.S., ACE-CPT, ACE-FN
Derek has been helping clients achieve their fitness goals since 2011. He has experience training clients ranging in age from 12 to 95 with goals varying from weight loss to elevated athletic performance. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin–La Crosse with a Bachelor of Science in exercise and sport science. While at La Crosse, Derek competed in cross country and track & field. He also entered into a bodybuilding show and wrote a research study documenting his journey during his last year there. Derek holds a personal training certification and fitness nutrition certification with the American Council on Exercise (ACE.) He began working at Revolution Fitness in 2011 and became the owner in 2019.
Jared Hartung, Trainer, M.S., NSCA-CPT
Jared has been personal training since 2015. He has helped clients achieve a variety of goals, including sport performance, weight loss, rehabbing injuries and general fitness. Jared graduated from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse with a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry and biomedical sciences. He then graduated from the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse with a Master's of Science in clinical exercise physiology. He has held a personal training certification from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and continues to further his education through online courses and attending regional and national fitness conventions.